Below is a list of the resources I to live my paperless life. As I upgrade my resources or just think of more, I will update this page. My general philosophy is that being paperless can be done with almost no expense beyond what you own.
- Computer - Surface Pro 5 - While not the most inexpensive computer, it has replaced an old iPad and Dell Laptop.
- Phone - Nexus 5x - I rarely ever purchase the latest smart phone. What's funny is I liked my Nexus phone better. I have been debating upgrading to the Pixel. Any thoughts?
- Monitor - 40" Sony Bravia TV - Yeah I got this back during my senior year of college. I will likely be updating to a 55-inch 4K soon. Any recommendations?
- Docking Station - Surface Dock - I actually hate this dock, but its the best option for the Surface. I hope the next version of the surface has USB C.
- Keyboard and Mouse - Designer Keyboard and Mouse from Microsoft - This has been my favorite keyboard have ever owned. The mouse is just okay.
- Display Adapters - mini Display-port 3-1 (4K@30hz) - Connect to almost any video device. More and more you can just use a mini display-port to HDMI. HDMI is almost universal.
- Wireless Display
- Chromecast - Great way to connect your cell phone and even your computer to your TV
- Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - Allows you to easily add your TV as a wireless display.